Thursday, March 22, 2018

Easter Bunny Pail

     We are having Easter brunch at my house this year. My husband's nephew with 3 boys is going to be joining us. It is their first trip to the Houston area. In addition to the 3 boys, we will also have my 3 grandchildren. We will be having French Toast, sausage, bacon, fruit, etc. For whomever is still here later in the day, we are planning to put some hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill. I'm not sure about this as this is my husband's domain. I never know what is going on the grill.
      In addition to the brunch there will be a Easter egg hunt in the back yard. Since the age of the participants ranges from 1 to 9 years old, we have decided to color-code the eggs. Each child will have a color and is only supposed to pick up items of that color.
     I tried to find baskets or pails in 6 colors, but couldn't find what I was looking for. The result is that I attempted my first vinyl project.

[

     A friend of mine came over last week and gave me some tips on how to do vinyl on my Silhouette. I was shocked at how easy it was. 

2 comments:

  1. These are super fun! I know the kids are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those pails are so cool! Sounds like a fun adventure with the family for a Easter get-together!

    ReplyDelete