Saturday, October 28, 2017

Thankful for You

     Karrie, from Scrappn Savvy gave me a stack of Moxie: Autumn Glory patterned paper. She asked me to design and kit a fall card for the Subs and a 6-Pack Class (Subway sandwich and 6 card projects). This is the card I came up with.

This paper had a distressed look with a collage of flowers and swirls in the corner. This isn't the sheet of paper a card maker usually grabs. I stamped and die-cut the leaves and sunflower from this paper. I also traced the lines on the leaves and sunflower with my Sakura gold gel pen to add a bit of sparkle.

     For the inside of the card, I used the corner of the patterned paper.

Inside of Card

Materials List:
     Patterned Paper: Moxie - Autumn Glory
     Card Stock: Bazzill - Malt Ball
                       WeR - Bewitched Goblin  
     Stamps: Gina K - Give Thanks
                               Pressed Flowers 2 (coordinating dies)
                               Year of Flowers 2
     Dies: Stamps of Life - Pumpkin Fold It
             Spellbinders - Standard Circles Large
     Ink: Momento - Rich Cocoa
           Gina K - Dark Chocolate
     Embellies - 7 green gems
                     Gold Sakura Gel Pen

    
Challenges


1 comment:

  1. That is so cute and clever the way you made that pumpkin. I love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete