Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Product #2: Texas Horses

     This is a continuation of my last blog post using Die-namics Blueprint 18 and Graphic 45 Nature's Sketchbook paper pad. It works like an multiplication problem only there are many solutions to this. Here is the second solution:



 x  =

     For this card I cut a smaller card base - 5 1/2 x 3 1/8. I did this to accommodate the stars that I added on the fold of the card base.

Inside of Card


Materials List:
      Patterned Paper: Graphic 45 - Nature's Sketchbook
     Card Stock: Ivory   
     Stamps: Gina K - Outwest 2
                               Happy Spring   
     Ink: Stampin' Up - Island Indigo  
     Copics: R12, 14, 17. B00, 000. W1.
     Dies: My Favorite Things - Blueprint #18
              Elizabeth Craft Designs - Pop It Ups (Western Edges)    

No comments:

Post a Comment