Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Awesome Blossom

     My daughter had her baby last Tuesday - a girl - her first. My husband is an accountant for a large oil company. His group gave him a grandpa shower. It was an amazingly thoughtful thing they did for him. He loves getting that kind of attention. Not only was the party a hit, but they gathered a massive bag of items that my new granddaughter, Brooklyn, will get a lot of use out of. 
     I wanted to make a card with a little bit of pink, a little bit of masculine, and tons of appreciation. I used Stamps of Life: Flower Power 2 Fill - stamps and dies. The paper is from a paper pack called "Mirabelle" that I picked up off of the clearance rack at Hobby Lobby. The borders are die cut from Lawn Fawn's "Stitched Hillside Borders". The ink (Gina K) and twine are dark chocolate.


Inside of Card
 Challenges

Crafting When You Can - Flowers - #33 - *


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I love your card and especially the little note of thanks stamp on the inside.

    ReplyDelete