Friday, September 5, 2014

Birthday Girl Times Two

     When I was in Indianapolis this summer, I had the opportunity to shop in two paper crafting stores. They were right across the street from each other in Nashville, Indiana - Papertrix and Wishful Thinking. I bought SEVERAL stamps and haven't had a chance to use any of them. 

     I saw Darnell's NBUS (never-before-used schtuff) challenge and started rooting through my schtuff for something that back in June I didn't think I could live without and haven't looked at since I brought it into the house. I decided to go for "optional option #2" - "make two cards using the same stamp" - a stamp that I had to have, but haven't used.

     Here is Penny Black's Birthday Girl by Mo Manning - twice!


Inside of Card


                                            Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (Stamps, Dies, EFs, etc.)

Challenge

NBUS Challenge (djkardkreations) - two cards same stamp -*
            





 

 

4 comments:

  1. See? You've described NBUS perfectly, Sharon! I think it's much easier to build up a NBUS mountain nowadays because the clear stamps take up no space. With the wooden ones, we had to be more aware of what we had because we had to make room for them all.

    I'm so glad you brought little Miss Adorable out and inked her up! She is positively adorable both ways!! I think, oh, my that yellow dress with the yellow balloon is my fav--um, no, no, wait a sec, I really love that aqua behind the cir--um, no, no ... Okay, I give up, I love them both equally!! Thank you so much for playing in my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are really cute cards...great way to use your NBUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely stamp <3 love them both and had to drop by and tell you so :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fabulous, really. I love Mo Manning designs they are so adorable. Your choice in paper and colors are right on.

    ReplyDelete