Saturday, August 9, 2014

Aquarium Fun

   My grandson made his first trip to the aquarium on June 6th. He was in New Orleans visiting his great-grandparents. Great-grandma loves to show off the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas. Even when my son was young, we made several trips to the River Walk to see the Aquarium, eat beignets, visit the St. Louis Cathedral, and eat muffalettas at the Central Grocery. Some things never get old.
   My daughter-in-law asked me to make a scrapbook page for the pictures. I had 2 sheets of Graphic 45 - Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes paper left. I used the plaid from the back. It only took one sheet, so now I need to think of a use for the LAST piece.

Materials:

Paper: Graphic 45: Mother Goose Collection (Nursery Rhymes)
Cameo Silhouette Files used:
   Aquarium Fun - Miss Kate Cuttables
   Echo Park Splash Tag - Echo Park
   Scuba Mask - Sarah Bailey
   Pool Fins and Snorkel - Sarah Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment